Our Recent Weddings
Melbourne Wedding Photography
Hanania photography is a Melbourne based wedding photography studio and we love capturing special moments at weddings. Our wedding photography packages are very competitive and affordable.
We like to take pride in what we do and we also make sure that the service provided is of the highest standard. Our Melbourne wedding photography team are amongest the best wedding photographers in Melbourne.
Our professional team of wedding photographers pay attention to every little detail and make sure that everything on your wedding day is captured so its never forgotten.
Wedding Videography Melbourne
The Melbourne Wedding Videography team at Hanania Photography use the best technology & camera equipment on the day.
Our team of Wedding Photographers & Videographers will provide you with memories that you will cherish for many years to come.
Sevim & Nikola
Amina & Damir
Call & Ash
*Angela & Mina*
Are you getting Married in
Melbourne & having a weekday Wedding?
Receive 15% off on any Package
We Can Customise Any Wedding Package To Suit Your Needs!
Our Melbourne Wedding photography studio has been awarded a certificate of excellence
in the wedding industry for 2016.
All Our Packages Include
* Images supplied on USB.
* High resolution images.
* Each image edited individually, color corrected and croped ready for printing.
* A sneak peak on our Facebook and Instagram page 5 to 7 days after the Wedding.
* Album packages include a custom designed leather bound album.
* Videography packages include trailer & documentery of your wedding on blu-ray.
Common Questions Asked by Brides
1. How far in advance do I need to book with you?
We currently have brides brides booking two years in advance to secure the day and current package prices. Once you have confirmed the day you want to get married on its ideal to book the photographer and videographer. We occasionally receive last minute bookings and it’s a matter of getting in contact with us to check availability.
2. What type of equipment do you use?
Our team of photographers use the best equipment on the day to ensure you receive the best quality. Each of our photographers and videographers use two professional HD DSLR cameras and carry a large variety of lenses to capture everything on your wedding day.
3. Do you shoot in color and black & white?
All images captured on the day are photographed in color however during the retouching and editing process we change some images to black & white.
4. Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
Of course you can, it’s your special day and we are always open for suggestions.
5. Are you photographing other events on the same day as mine?
No we only assign one photographer per wedding. Even if the booking is for 4 hours we like to be focused on that one special day you’ve worked tirelessly to organise.
6. Have you ever worked at my wedding site before? If not, do you plan to check it out in advance?
Our Melbourne wedding photography and videography team have captured many weddings all across Victoria, however if we receive an inquiry for a venue that we have never been to we will check out the location prior to the wedding.
7. What time will you arrive at the site and for how long will you shoot?
Depending on the package you have decided on and the ceremony and reception bookings we usually arrive 30 min before the scheduled time to setup lighting and camera equipment.
8. If my event lasts longer than expected, will you stay? Is there an additional charge?
We usually allow for a 30 minutes delay, we know that some unexpected delays could happen throughout the day and we wouldn’t want to miss out on anything important. However extra charges will apply for any time after the 30 minutes.
9. Do you provide retouching, color adjustment or other corrective services?
Every photo is colour corrected, cropped and made ready for printing or social media uploads. Some images will be provided in different edits such as colour, HDR as well as black and white.
10. How much of a deposit do you require and when is it due?
To secure the day a deposit of $250 is required. Once deposit has been made a contract with all the package inclusions will be provided. The remaining amount is due seven days prior to the wedding day.